Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm linking up with Jaime for...


I am loving...
all the comments I've been getting from the visitors from Jenna's Journey comment challenge

I am loving...
"The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman... it is a MUST read!!! I am planning to get his other book called "Things I wish I'd known before we got Married"



I am loving...
PINTREST!! Its amazing at all the cute and fun things on there!! Like these...







I am loving...
that we have 2 wedding showers planned in August

I am loving...
that 2 ladies I work with are going to be having sweet little babies at the beginning of 2012

And of course I am loving...
that I get to marry this guy in 93 days



much love,



4 comments:

  1. I love your loves! I have that book and Chris and I need to read it! I bought it right before I had Brody and so we didn't have time to sit down and read it but we do now!

    Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! You have an adorable blog! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I was just married in June and know how stressful times can get but always remember that this is the most exciting time of your lives. It truly is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from Jenna's Journey.... your blog is SO cute! :) love all your pins, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Jenna's!! Love your blog!! I also love The 5 Love Languages, such a great book!!

    ReplyDelete