Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

I'm linking up with Jamie for...



I'm loving... that today was my dad's birthday and we went to a local chinese resturant to celebrate!

I'm loving... that we are now less than 8 months to the wedding!!  Everyone wasnt lying when they said it would go by soo fast!!

I'm loving... that Ben and I are going to start reading The 5 Love Languages...



I'm loving... these save-the-dates I found online

I'm loving... these images from my most recent photo shoot... I just love young love : )



I'm loving... that this sweet boy is feeling much better


I'm loving... that I entered Elizabeth's give-a-way for a free pair of TOMS shoes!! You can enter HERE

And of course I'm loving... that I get to marry this guy
in 241 days...


much love,










1 comment:

  1. You guys are SO cute! I love the save the dates...so adorable. And the book is really really good :) Great post!
    Marybeth

    ReplyDelete