Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for...



I'm loving... that we are over half way done with this work week... I hate to wish time away but I sure do LOVE my weekends

I'm loving... that my awesome fiance has volunteered to go to a bridal fair in Greenville with me this weekend... either he must really love me or he's going for the free samples... I'm going with the first part ;)

I'm loving... that I won a free photo session at the bridal fair we went to last weekend!

I'm loving... that I got to see these amazing girls this past weekend... I aboslutely LOVE them...


I'm loving... that I am having a Sweetheart Photo contest on my photograpy Facebook page... check it out HERE

And of course I'm loving my sweet fiance... hopefully soon I will be telling the story behind this picture...


much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment