Friday, February 4, 2011

Our Engagement Story...

First off... neither of us are mushy people. This isnt one of those oh-so-romantic love story kind of proposals but its ours and that makes it perfect to me :)


Ben said his mom wanted to go and see the Christmas lights at Biltmore so we went to planning a trip in late November. As the weekend approached he kept mentioning that he was soo excited and couldnt wait to go. I kept telling him he was acting like a kid going to the zoo for the first time... haha! We got to the Biltmore House late Sunday afternoon so we went straight to see the candle light tour of the house. Once we were done we went to supper and then back to the hotel to relax. The next morning we woke up really early and got dressed to go back to the Biltmore House. Once we got there the first place Ben wanted to go was a gazebo on a hill and this was the view...




but there was construction going on and it was very noisey. Let me back up to say that he had been ansty all morning and got really upset when he saw the construction workers. I kept telling him they were just doing their job and we could come back later. So we walked down to the gardens where Ben's dad wanted to take some pictures.



Ben stood up and I thought we were moving on to the next picture spot but...






he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him and...


I said... YES!!

I can't wait for October 8, 2011!!


Hope you enjoyed our story!!


much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment